The KSC Administrator position for the 2017 – 2018 is vacant. The following is the information pertinent to the position:
The Administrator shall assist the Treasurer in the organization of the Club’s ice contracts and membership.
- Assist in developing the fee structure options for contracted ice.
- Publish the yearly calendar.
- Assemble and distribute membership packets.
- Receive membership forms and ice contracts and handle all requests for schedule adjustments.
- Submit USFS memberships and payments to the USFS.
- Record and keep a timely record of skater’s contracted ice times and any contractual changes.
- Maintain the club membership list and roster.
- Maintain and update the club monitor book.
- Collect, record, and deposit all membership ice contract and walk on fees. Report all such deposits to the Treasurer.
- Maintain the billing and payment process for skater’s ice fees.
- Attend and prepare a report of ice activity and income for all regular board meetings.
- Bring to the attention of the Board of Directors any changes in individual contracts or memberships. The Board of Directors must vote on any requests for changes or payment suspensions that are not addressed in the By-laws or Code of Regulations and Conduct.
- Report any member not in a good standing to the Board of Directors and to the test chairperson.
- The Administrator shall report directly to the President and the Board of Directors as a whole and not to individual Board or Club members.
- The Administrator may be asked to perform additional duties as directed by the Board of Directors. (Individual members of the Board of Directors may not initiate requests.)
If interested, please contact the Board President, Frank Obreza by July 6, 2017.
- KSC 2017 – 2018 Board of Directors
- Skating for Skills 2018 Announced