Why join a skating club?
Joining the club is an important next step in building a strong foundation as a figure skater. Once you’re ready to utilize more practice ice time, take U.S. Figure Skating tests, or compete beyond the Basic Skills level, it is a good time to join the club.
You must be a full member of the U.S. Figure Skating Association in order to take skating tests or to compete at a higher level than Basic Skills.
Benefits of joining the Kent Skating Club
- U.S. Figure Skating membership, good for one year (July 1 – June 30)
- Subscription to SKATING magazine
- Ability to purchase club ice time and punch cards at a discounted member rate
- Opportunity to purchase a Kent Skating Club jacket
- Social Events
- Development of team camaraderie