We are excited to announce that Skating for Skill is taking place March 5 – 7 at the Pond.
Please review the important information:
All attendees are required to wear face coverings (covering the mouth and nose) at all times while in the facility.
Masks are required for athletes during practice ice sessions and during their event warm-up. Athletes may remove their mask for their performance; however, the mask will be removed just before taking the ice and put back on immediately after leaving the ice.
- Each Athlete is permitted 1 parent/spectator and 1 coach only. No exceptions.
- Registration is limited. There is a cap on IJS events and the 6.0 events that are accepted and may close prior to the February 12th deadline.
- By February 8th, if registration allows, we will open the spins events to accept registration.
- Music and PPC must be downloaded to Entryeeze by February 15th. CDs will not be accepted.
- Please note that the Kent Skating Club and The Pond will be following the current Health and Safety Protocols based upon the current, Federal, State of Ohio, and Local Governments and Health Agencies recommendations and guidelines. They are subject to change as the state and local mandates evolve. The Kent Skating Club is fully committed to the health, safety, and well-being of your skater.